Pages

January 1, 2015

2015 It's a New Year!

It's that time again.....
time to take down the old calender and hang up the new one!

Out with the old.... old attitudes, old expectations and
old excuses!! In with the new.... new hopes, new plans,
new determinations and new focuses!!

I like to figure out a word or two to focus 
on for the year to come. 

This year I have two words;

INTERCESSOR 

and  

NOW.

"Intercessor"  Ezekiel 22:30 which says,
"I looked for someone to who might rebuild the wall of 
righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to 
'stand in the gap' in the wall so I wouldn't have to destroy
the land, but found no one."'

I desire to one that will stand 'in the gap' for my 
family members and friends. One, who is praying for
God's will and His protection and wisdom in their 
lives. I want my 'adult kids' and their 'special someones'
 to each have a strong and continually growing 
relationship with God. 

"NOW"
Well, that is referring to RIGHT NOW! 
I want to stop looking backwards with regrets or shouldas, 
couldas, wouldas! Stop looking backwards at
past failures as well as the past successes! And at the
same time, I want to be careful to not look too far down the 
road at the future so much that I dream away the present!
TODAY and NOW is all we have! 

So, with those two words as my new focal points, 
I want to wish you a blessed and healthy 2015! 

May you be assured beyond a shadow of a doubt, 
how much our great and wonderful Lord 
loves you and wants you to be His!

Happy New Year!!

No comments: