Pages

December 27, 2014

2015 Reading Challenge Accepted!!!

I thought I'd share a reading challenge that I discovered! 
If you know me at all, 
you know I LOVE to read!! 

I love everything about a book;
 the smells
the sound of pages turning 
seeing books all lined up in categories at the library
(or on my bookshelves)
book sales
reading to myself 
sharing a book 
reading to kids
 EVERYTHING about books is amazing!

I'm so excited to say that I've discovered a list of
50 categories of books!!! The idea is that
you (the reader) 
gets to choose ANY book within the categories and then 
checks them off one by one (or sometimes, two at a time)
and has fun reading new books over the course of a year!!
(Most likely, it will take me more then one year to complete this)

Some of the categories are:

a classic romance
A book that became a movie
A book with more then 500 pages
a book that came out the year you were born
a book written by an author with your same initials
a book you were suppose to read in high school but didn't

And the list goes on with 50 ideas!! 
Doesn't this sound like fun?!

If you are interested in joining me here's the list: 


No comments: